Appreciate Things

January 30, 2016


Sometimes it's the littlest things in life that mean the most. Without realizing it us as human beings have a lot to appreciate in the world. I take most things for granted, I don't really appreciate what I have and the things and people around me. 

This year I want to learn to appreciate more. Mostly little things, such as views, car trips, compliments ect. New Zealand is a beautiful country so I need to get off my ass and start exploring it. If someone compliments me I want to make sure I appreciate their effort.

Since the start of the year I have written down in my 2016 diary two things that i'm grateful for everyday. Some times this can be really tough when my day has been shitty. But I know that when I look back at the end of the year and see what I thought to write down on certain days it might bring some memories back. This also helps me to appreciate the little things.

You should give it a try. Writing down 2 things everyday that you are grateful for or just appreciating whats around you. I guarantee it will give you and different outlook on life 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Instagram

Youtube