Toxic

June 30, 2016


Hey Guys! I'm sorry I haven't written in a while. But in the time I have had off, I have learnt a lot. Ive gained a lot of friendships and lost one or two. Thats why i'm here today to talk to you guys about toxic people or situations. 

I had a friendship with someone who I didn't realize was toxic until I got out of it. Someone who is rude about you behind your back, constantly lies to you and has the decency to sleep with your ex boyfriend is not your friend. Since I have got out of this friendship I have been a lot happier, my secrets have been kept and have found out the truth about this person. Guys if someone who is supposed to be your friend can lie to your face for months, you need to re think if you want this person in your life.

Toxic situations are just as bad. If you have a bad feeling about going to a certain party, DONT GO. Nine times out of ten you will usually be right. If you have fear of FOMO (Fear of missing out), nothing overly exiting happens at teenage parties and if it does you will find out about it by Monday anyway. 

If you think someone or something could be toxic in your life, you don't need it. It's better to stay out of any situation that could make you unhappy. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Instagram

Youtube