2016 Bucketlist

January 12, 2016


I know its a cliché, the whole new year, new me thing. But this year I want to make a change. Not only to my behaviour but also to how I see myself. So I made a 2016 Bucket List. I left out the normal things like to eat healthy, exercise and drink more water because I thought those were obvious.

1. Go to at least one music festival.
2. MOISTURIZE
3. Lots and lots of adventures
4. Better Instagram and Youtube content.
5. Step outside my comfort zone
6. Get a tattoo
7. Blog once a week
8. Go to NZFW
9. Focus more in school
10. Try something I haven't before
11. Start a photo album
12. Stop spending money on shit (probably wont happen)
13. Figure out my future
14. Be happier with myself
5. Enjoy my last year of high school

Most of these things probably wont end up happening but at least if I have them written down i can remember them. Everytime I do one of these things I will come back and cross it off. Let me know what your 2016 bucket list looks like. 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Instagram

Youtube