Current Obsessions

January 05, 2016


As the New Year rolls in, so do my ever changing obsessions. They can be anything from a person to clothes to a saying or word someone said one day. I decided to share my current obsessions with you guys so you, yourself can become as obsessed as them as I am.


1. Bralettes.
They are easy, stylish and comfortable. They can pull together a simple outfit but adding a bit of edginess and style.

2. Selena Gomez.
Her latest song "Hands To Myself" has got me addicted. This song is always on repeat whether this is in the car, playing through my speakers or through my headphones just before bed.

3. Jeffree Star Liquid Lipsticks.
These are my favourite lipsticks of the moment. They dry matte which is the best formula in my opinion. I currently own Celebrity Skin and Mistletoe which is one of the limited editions. Im working on growing my collection and hopefully collecting them all.

4. My Jotitdownco 2016 Diary
This is what the main photo is for this post. This diary is beautiful!! The font and layout of this diary has made me fall in love. So excited to use it this year.


5. Cats/Kittens
I have always been obsessed with cats but recently my friend Alaina's cat had kittens! This one to the left is Wiz, who was my friend Steff's cat who has been adopted out since (still not over it). My friend Alaina's cat has also recently had 5 kittens who have also been adopted out to good homes.

6. Inside Out
As usual this Disney movie does not disappoint. It is one of the cutest and saddest movies. I love the way the movie looks at emotions and how we have to have a little bit of sadness in our lives to enjoy the joy we experience.












You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Instagram

Youtube