The End Of 2015

January 04, 2016



2015 was a year full of changes and experiences for myself. I had to leave some of the best people in my life behind as i decided to leave Iona half way through the year. Iona taught me a lot of things and I will forever be grateful for those. It also allowed me to meet some of the amazing people that I did. Who I will always remember and dearly miss. However with the good there is usually bad. Iona made me discover my depression. I also experienced some of my darkest days being there. Boarding school just isn't for everyone. I am still thankful for the memories, the people and the discoveries I made while being there.



After leaving Iona, I had two weeks with no school, no work, no nothing. It was one of the most boring two weeks of my life. I eventually started at Gisborne Girls High and to say the least, it was one of the best decisions of my life. Even though I had only been at GGH half a year I had experienced a lot of drama. I moved groups within a couple of months. But everything happens for a reason right? I met some of my favorite people. I discovered who my true friends are. I couldn't be happier to be going into 2016 with them.



Overall 2015 was a year of mistakes, lessons, memories, drama and excitement. I lost friends and gained them. I discovered a love for myself I've never experienced before and I met the biggest idiot of my life (Jarrod). I put together a video filled with memories from throughout the year.










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow On Instagram

Youtube